Nebraska MEP’s mission is to “enhance the productivity and technological performance of Nebraska manufacturing.” These manufacturers’ stories illustrate how Nebraska MEP is working to advance manufacturing in Nebraska and, in the process, growing companies, spurring innovation, instituting sustainable practices and engaging global markets.
- McCain Foods Reaps Waste Reduction Benefits | Partners in Pollution Prevention (P3)
McCain Foods, Inc.
- Strategy Development
Wilson Case, Inc.
- ISO and Quality Plan Implementation
- Food Safety Plan Assistance | Preventive Controls for Human Food Safety Workshop
R.U. Nuts Co.
- Assistance with ISO 9001:2015 Transition Helps Customer Retain Sales
Rosene Machine, Inc
- Workshops provide "standard operating practices" for ethanol plant workers
Southwest Iowa Renewable Energy, LLC
- Australian International Partnership Development
Pixobot Inc-DBA-Quantified Ag
- Improving Recycling Rates in Nebraska Communities
Firstar Fiber, Inc.
- Lean Training leads to improved employee productivity
Mapes Industries, Inc.
- Intern Saves Company Money During Process Technical Due Diligence
- European Expansion of Business
- Implementation of Lean Marketing System
Titan IBC, Beatrice
- Growing International Sales
RD Industries, Inc., Omaha
- Expanding Product Development Capabilities
SensoryEffects® Cereal Systems, Lincoln
- Purina Animal Nutrition LLC Reaps the Benefits of Reducing Local Wastewater Footprint
Purina Animal Nutrition LLC, Fremont
- Home Canning Leads to New Food Business
Punkindoodle Foods LLC, Lincoln
- Growing a Personalized Ice Cream Gift Business