Certification that means improvement and growth for your company ISO 9001-2015
Are you considering joining over one million companies already certified to ISO 9001, the definitive international standard for quality management? Are you thinking about updating your certification from ISO 9001:2008 to the current 9001:2015?
ISO certification is essential for companies that want to do business with international partners, produce quality-critical products, or simply strive to be on the leading edge of quality management practices.
ISO 9001 is an international standard that sets out the requirements for a quality management system. A quality management system is a way of defining how an organization can assure meeting the requirements of its customers and other stakeholders affected by its work. Ultimately, it helps businesses and organizations to become more efficient and improve customer satisfaction.
The standard provides a framework within which to document and administrate each adopting organization’s implementation practices while allowing them to specify their own detailed specifications relating to quality and customer expectations.
- The Nebraska MEP will provide consulting assistance over approximately a four-month period to establish a quality system manual and/or system documentation compliant to ISO 9001:2015.
- Conduct various meetings with the management team to document information to create any level II (procedures) necessary for compliance to ISO 9001:2015 (as needed).
- Assist in the creation or provide, work instructions, flow charts and forms to support ISO 9001:2015 (as needed).
- Provide training for all employees on the general requirements of ISO 9001:2015, use of the system and common audit questions (kick off and implementation meetings in addition to any other needed training).
- Assist client with any questions, documentation, training or issues during contract in relationship to ISO 9001:2015 (as needed).
Work in a more efficient way as all your processes will be aligned and understood by everyone in the business or organization. This increases productivity and efficiency, bringing internal costs down.
Meet any necessary statutory and regulatory requirements.
Expand into new markets, as some sectors and clients require ISO 9001 before doing business.
Identify and address the risks associated with your organization.