The Entrepreneurial Operating System® EOS® How do you run your business?
The Entrepreneurial Operating System® (EOS®) is a simple, effective approach to running an organization that helps business owners & leadership teams to clarify, simplify and achieve their vision. This is not a silver bullet or the latest flavor-of-the-month, but a complete and proven system made up of timeless principles with practical tools that work. If you want to reduce frustrations and get significantly better results, EOS is what your company needs.
|100% on the same page-map of where we are going and how to get there||Disciplined and accountable to execute on the vision||Functional, cohesive and productive team|
- Are you getting everything you want from your business?
- Are revenues and profits growing fast enough?
- Do you and your team have enough time?
- Is your team crystal clear & 100% same page about the Vision / Big goal / Plan?
- Is your team good at identifying key issues and making them go away forever?
- Is your team strong, focused, and moving in the same direction?
If you answered “No” at least once, then EOS is for you
Company leadership, and supervisors.
Free On-Site 90-Minute Meeting to present the system
2-day kickoff meeting. Quarterly follow-up meetings.
Learn the Six Key Components™ of your business that can change everything
- Practical and Simple Tools to strengthen the Six Key Components
- 5 Actions Items to help you get started, gain traction quickly, and get results
- Build your Vision/Traction Organizer™, a powerful tool for clarifying and simplifying your vision
- Discover tools that help you get the Right People in the Right Seats
- Start using the L10 Meeting to ensure that you execute and achieve your vision
Mike is a dynamic speaker, EOS Implementer™ and successful business leader with a broad background of experience in entrepreneurial organizations. He has started businesses and has worked in mature businesses. His energetic and interactive style and value-packed content will help attendees walk away focused, clear on priorities and issues, healthier as a team, and using tools that help them gain more traction. If you’re not getting everything you want today…EOS can help.