Pat Mueller of Sandler Sales Training along with Joe Roy of the Nebraska MEP will have a discussion about these topics as well as business development for manufacturing.
Topics covered will include:
- Why is behavior a critical role in sales development?
- How people make buying decisions, including the role of emotion in sales.
- Features & Benefits, where do these fit into the business development process?
- What does good sales training look like, and why it is critical in organizations.
- Who benefits from sales development training?
Who should attend?
- Company Owners/leadership team
- Sales managers
Date & Time:
April 7, 2022, 10:00 a.m. CT
Sales Associate, Sandler Training
Pat Mueller is an Associate at Sandler with 30+ years of sales experience. He provides sales management, business development, and sales training/reinforcement.
Business Development Specialist, Nebraska Manufacturing Extension Partnership
Joe is an experienced sales professional and leads business development for the Nebraska MEP. He worked for many years in financial services, helping companies and individuals plan for their future.
Live via Zoom.