Thursday, March 25, 9:00 a.m.CT A webinar for company owners and leadership Get a Grip on Your BusinessFree yourself up to move in the direction you want, at the speed you wantRegister
You’re the owner and you’re sitting in everyone else’s seats. There’s no structure, accountability, or priorities. It’s a constant struggle to gain the momentum required to run a thriving business. You need to get out of the weeds and back to working on your vision.
With a complete business model, a proven process, and a simple set of business tools, you align and synchronize all the moving parts of your business, powering it forward.
- Apply the right tools at the right time to get the results you want
- Flexible — successful in all size businesses and industries
- Address all issues rather than just applying a spot treatment
- Dig below the surface of issues and address their root causes
- Understand how it all comes together with business operating systems used by fast-growing Nebraska manufacturers like Lincoln Tool & Design, Montag Manufacturing, and Paraclipse Systems
**Limited time offer**
Register for the webinar by March 15 and receive your free copies of the following books.
The Self-Managing Company
Pinnacle Strategic Guidance for Business Growth
Business owners risk everything building their companies, yet they end up wearing too many hats and stuck in the weeds. John Fulwider helps them create a self-managing company that gives them the freedom to grow in the direction they want, at the speed they want. John focuses on four industries: Manufacturing, Building Trades, Construction, and Software/Technology.
REGISTRATIONRegister to participate in this webinar. Advanced registration is required. This webinar is for business owners and c-level executives.
Thursday, March 25, 2021
Live via Zoom.