April 27, 2022, 9:00 AM CT - A Nebraska MEP Webinar Empowering Manufacturers through Advantage CapitalReplay webinar
April 27, 2022, 9:00 a.m. CT
Advantage Capital is a growth and impact investment group that has partnered with the State of Nebraska to support businesses with growth initiatives. Advantage has been supporting businesses located in Nebraska for the past 6 years and we have additional funds to invest to continue to create and support jobs across Nebraska. Advantage Capital has a particular focus on supporting manufacturers with capital needs associated with expansions, acquisitions, equipment purchases, hiring, working capital, and refinance of existing debt.
Advantage Capital is able to provide patient capital and can augment any current banking relationship with additional capital. Advantage provides debt and/or equity capital at competitive rates with flexible financing structures that are tailored to a business’ unique situation and needs.
Nebraska Fund Overview
- Check size: $1-$10MM (average $3-$5MM)
- Positions: Senior debt, subordinated debt, and minority equity
- Flexible terms: extended interest only periods, extended amortization, and long maturity dates
- Impact: Job creation/retention
- Qualification: Red or yellow zones on the NMTC Map. The yellow zones need to have additional criteria, which we can quickly locate.
- Use of funds: Any type of growth capital- Working capital, equipment financing, expansion and hiring, acquisitions, owner occupied real estate
- NE investment examples: North End Teleservices, Open Range Beef, Blue Ox, Pellet Advisors and most recently, Pacha Soap
The portfolio companies referenced here represent only a sample of companies that have received investment capital from Advantage Capital-related entities. For a complete list of such companies, please see our website at advantagecap.com. It should not be assumed that recommendations made in the future will be profitable or will equal the performance of the securities highlighted herein or contained in any other information provided by Advantage Capital. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
At Advantage Capital, we’re looking for businesses that are ready for growth. We’re also looking for managers and owners who are passionate and have vision for their businesses. If you’re a leader with a desire for success, we want to help you.
Businesses often struggle to grow because of “how things have always been done." That's why we're changing the financing models that have prevailed for decades. Through a combination of public-private partnerships, we provide access to flexible capital to facilitate growth for your business.
J.P. Lynch is a senior associate at Advantage Capital. As a member of the firm's investment team, he provides due diligence support and monitors portfolio companies across the Midwest.
Matthew Switzer is a senior associate at Advantage Capital. As a member of the firm’s investment team, he is responsible for underwriting new investments and monitoring portfolio companies.
Live via Zoom.